Locals are rallying behind two Baldivis housemates whose home was gutted by fire on the weekend.
Emergency services were called to the rental property on Patron Road about 10.30am on Monday.
The man and woman and their two dogs managed to escape the home uninjured.
Neighbours used garden hoses to try and extinguish the fire, but it spread too quickly, engulfing the home.
The house, a car and a motorbike were destroyed in the blaze, along with the pair's belongings.
Goodstart Early Learning Baldivis is collecting donations at their Twilight market on February 1 from 5.30pm.
Things needed include clothing, (women’s size 16-18 and men’s size 3XL), shoes (women’s 7.5 and men’s 11), linen, towels and household items.