A family and their pets were unharmed when a blaze broke out at their home.
The Department of Fire and Emergency Services said firefighters were called to a Mandurah home just before 8am on Thursday to reports of a housefire.
A fire broke out at a house along Mulberry Close. Authorities said the cause of the blaze was accidental.
The family, and two cats, all escaped unharmed. Damage is estimated at $200,000.
HOUSE FIRE:— Texas Reeks (@TexReeks) November 21, 2018
Fire and Rescue crews were called out to a house fire on Mulberry Close in Bouvard about 7:45am on Wednesday. It’s believed the family escaped serious injury. The damaged is estimated at $200,000. #WAnews pic.twitter.com/A7VuxuE23d