Baldivis Oval has been vandalised by hoons over the weekend.
The vandals somehow gained access to the field on Fifty Road and did several burnouts causing extensive damage.
City of Rockingham Councillor Matt Whitfield told West Coast Radio the facility had only just been resurfaced.
"$200,000 was spent last year, half of that came from the State Government, half from the City," he said.
"It looks like someone has broken the chain and some of the bollards and gone for a joy ride.
"The Baldivis Brumbies start pre-season training in a couple of weeks time so it is disappointing."
Residents have been left outraged and are calling for better security measures.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Shark sighted in Dawesville Channel
City of Rockingham has highest number of households receiving rent relief
Man fined thousands for keeping dozens of undersize blue swimmer crabs caught off Coodanup Foreshore
2026 Mandurah Arts Festival to feature month-long program of performances, workshops
Candidates locked-in for Rockingham council vacancy
Man charged over alleged cruelty towards German Shepherd in Baldivis
Calls for improved safety after three major crashes on Forrest Highway in West Pinjarra
Rockingham Flames crowned 2026 NBL1 West champions
Early voting for Secret Harbour by-election begins Monday